**We are SOLD OUT of tags for 2018. Thank you for all the support!!**
- Your selected quantity of tags
- Tagging datasheet (may be photocopied if necessary)
- Tagging instructions
- Monarch & migration information
IMPORTANT TAGGING KIT INFORMATION
**Monarch Watch tags are only shipped EAST of the continental divide**
- Peak migration season is from September - November.
- Tags are only good for the year they are issued - Please only order enough tags for your tagging activities this year.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
- We begin shipping tags in August to focus on the monarchs migrating to Mexico for overwintering.
- Not all pre-ordered Tagging Kits ship ON August 1st. We start shipping orders with the northernmost addresses first and work our way south.
- We ship to time the arrival of your tags with peak migration in your area. For example, if peak migration in your area is in October, we will ship your tags in late September.
- Tagging kits ship via USPS First Class Mail without tracking numbers.
- USPS First Class Mail can take 5-7 days to be delivered.
We welcome you to visit http://www.monarchwatch.org/tagmig for more information about:
- How to tag monarchs. A demonstration video can also be viewed here.
- Why we only tag monarchs in time for fall migration
- To print or submit data sheets
- To view tag recoveries from previous years
- And much more about our tagging program